What to take to an educational trip
The essential School Trip list is as follows:
- Passport (very handy!)
- European Health Insurance Card (required!)
- Personal medication
- Pocket money
- Waterproof sun lotion (High SPF)
- Insect repellent
- Plastic drinks bottle
- Swimming wear( if the trip during October or June)
- Bin liner for dirty clothes
- Hoody / Sweatshirt
- Light long-sleeved shirt
- Sun hat (especially if travelling to Spain, Cyprus, Dubai)
- Wind / Waterproof jacket
- Night clothes
- Casual clothes
- Shorts (if trip to Spain, Cyprus and Dubai during warm months)
- Tracksuit bottoms
A note for better trip experience!
We love a bit of social media and of course seeing our students and teachers photographs (and videos) – but we do recommend that students focus and enjoy the trip without staring at their mobile screens.
We also suggest that students turn their mobile phones off as much as possible during their trip time. We capture as much as possible for the groups and provide photos and videos to take home – along with an ‘end of week video’ featuring the best bits! It’s up to the individual schools which rules they want to enforce for mobile phones these are purely guidelines for enjoyment.